Saturday 18 September 2010

Checking out movies

Often when I was doing my IGs, I would not know about the contents of a movie until I had actually watched it, or had heard what my friends had to say. Often, these movies have a lot of nasty scenes in them, that you really do not want to watch, and often what seems like a decent movie will turn out to be the opposite.

imdb-logoTo solve this problem, IMDB (Internet Movie Database) has made a very useful page for every movie called the 'Parent's Guide'. The parent's guide can be found in 'Additional Details' section.

For example, you want to know if there is anything inappropriate for your little brother or sister in a movie, here is what the Parent's guide would look like for Iron Man 2.

Enjoy whatever movie you want to watch now in peace! Open-mouthed smile

3 comments:

Unknown said...

also this one more site
www.kids-in-mind.com
it give you the same thing as "Parent's Guide" in imdb does, ut it's more accurate and specific; as it's written by the website and not contributer like imdb.
-Nobody(studentforums.biz)

Technobrowse said...

Thanks again Nobo! :D

Technobrowse said...

I checked the site!

It does not have many of the movies on IMDB.

I think the people at IMDB, actually copy a lot of this site.

So you can go to IMDB, and get everything done in one shot. :D

Post a Comment