Sunday 1 August 2010

Thinkwell

thinkwell
I came to a new country, where the teacher need to learn from their students, how to do their jobs.
It saddens me to think so lowly of the very people that make the back-bone of a country, but sad to say, there is little reason for their sloppy teaching methods and standards.

So, I had to find a way to somehow learn the things I needed to, but at the same time, I needed to keep it feasible.

The internet offered a great source of learning resources, but one particular resource called the Thinkwell series, seemed to distinct itself.

These were essentially lessons inside a CD case, as well as experiments to come with. Using great lecturers to carry out the lessons, this resource prepares you most adequately for the AP course, which is very closely related to the IGCSE, the IB and the A Level courses, and would be useful to any student studying for a public school exam.

Just go to Google and type in “Thinkwell”, and I can assure you, you will not be disappointed with the material they give you.

3 comments:

Technobrowse said...

Be the first to comment here!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your kind words about Thinkwell! We're thrilled that you enjoyed Thinkwell's Physics and think you'll love our Calculus course, too. Email us at hankc@thinkwell.com and we'll get you set up with a complementary course code!

If you want, we can also set you up with a discoun code for any of your readers.

Technobrowse said...

WOW!

Someone who is actually from Thinkwell!

Well, thank you so much sir! This means a lot, but I would like to cordially decline.

I hope you tell your friends at Thinkwell, what I think of your software ;).

I would however, like to make a few suggestions!

Post a Comment