Sunday 22 August 2010

The best site for learning the Quaran

imageHey, often in Islam class, I had to look over many sites when trying to understand the different ayats in question.

Often, having to learn the separate ayats in the right pronunciation as well understand it’s thorough meaning that I needed a very good piece of software that would show me the meaning, give me the recitations ayat by ayat as well as show me the rules as to why a certain arabic verse is pronounced in a particular manner.

My search led me to Quaran Explorer.

image

imageThis excellent piece of software can do the following:

  • Recite an ayat(s) any number of times
  • Say the meanings
    • Has a large number of interpretations
  • Show the actual meaning and the actual Arabic text
  • Has a wide variety of reciters
  • Highlights in different colours the different areas of particular pronunciation
  • Go to almost every destination in the Quaran in just a few clicks

With addition to all of this, the site also now has a new Hadeeth Explorer, that has pretty much every Authentic Hadeeth there. From Sahih Al-Bukhari,, Muslim and the rest, you will find a plethora of Hadeeth waiting for you, all in the English language.

image

imageThe Hadeeth explorer is what I use most now because I feel I am good at reading the Quaran right now. But it is really very difficult to get English versions of the Hadeeth. But this piece of software has everything you could ever ask for.

I would like to advise you all that you should strictly use Firefox or IE on this site. Some functions do not work with Chrome.

I hope this piece of software will help you all during the Holy month of Ramadan! Open-mouthed smile

Jazak Allah Khair to you all. Smile

2 comments:

Technobrowse said...

Please tell me what you think! Please do not try it with Chrome, Chrome makes it almost a horrid experience! :P

LOUDSPEAKER said...

i swear ....how do you get to know..i use chrome :(
anyway..THANKS A MILLION..i'm surely gonna try it...it was VERY much needed man..thanks again :)

Post a Comment