Monday 2 August 2010

Sitmo Latex code editor

image

Often, one of the problems I have when posting a math solution or question on a forum, or a site, I need to use a variety of symbols. Just typing math in plain text can often be hard to read, and what more, it feels awkward to me.

When there is a large amount of text in it as well, the formulas and working is hard to distinct.

To solve that problem, SITMO has developed a WYSIWYG(What You see Is What You Get) programme on the web, unfortunately, there is no offline version.

It is called the SITMO Latex Editor, and I find it does wonders when trying to express your mathematical formulae on the web.

Below is a sample of what a formula from the SITMO Latex editor would look like

What I was most impressed by is their vast collection of symbols.

image

I find it very useful, I hope you enjoy its features as well!

You can click on the image or you can simply click here to visit the website.

Enjoy! Open-mouthed smile

0 comments:

Post a Comment