Friday 17 June 2011

Marked examples

Hi guys!

I wanted to announce, that I will be publishing an example of a model answer to Business Studies Unit 4a for a January 2011. Hopefully, I want to be able to publish it within the next two hours. It will be simply, January 2011 done by someone and marked by me. I want to do this, primarily because I believe a lot of people do not have to technique for the examination correct.

A lot of the times, I have seen that in Business Studies it's not that we don't know the subject matter but rather we don't know how to say it in a way that the examiner will be able to give this marks for. So, without much further do I hope to be giving you some invaluable resources that will help you in preparation for Business Studies unit 4a.

0 comments:

Post a Comment