Monday 6 June 2011

Business Studies Unit 3–International Business Audio Conference

Classic_Conference_2.4_B

An audio conference will be hosted by me, on Business Studies Unit 3 (International Business for A2). The conference already has 3 members signed up, so if you would like to join, please send mail to the following e-mail address, with your grades, and if you have a Skype account then your Skype account please.

thedude321.sf@gmail.com

The conference will be held on Skype, and once you have sent me mail, I will keep you update on the specifics. However, if you would like to join the conference, then please hurry as the conference is limited to 8 people only. If there are more than 5 applicants, then I am afraid that we will have to chose the people with the best grades to join the conversation.

In this conference we will go over every single Business Studies Unit 3 paper as well as go over the core theory. Furthermore, we will mark each other’s papers and get all our techniques right. The sessions will be VERY long, perhaps longer than 4 hours, so you are going to have to be prepared to give a lot of time to this, but trust me, it will be worth it.

Just a re-cap over the information:

  1. You will need the following:
    1. An e-mail
    2. A registered Skype account
    3. My Unit 3 Business Studies notes (if you do not have it, click on the bold text)
    4. All Business Studies Unit 3 past paper questions so far
    5. An internet connection that has more than 386 Kbps
    6. A microphone
  2. You will have to do the following to join the conference:
    1. Send mail to my e-mail account saying that you want to join.
    2. Add me on Skype, or I add you! Winking smile
    3. Wait for further instructions as to when the conference will start.

I myself am joining the conference along with my friends who aided me in making the Morrisons Business Studies Case Study.

MEETING WILL BE HELD ON 8th and 9th of this month, at 11:00 AM GMT

0 comments:

Post a Comment