Thursday 25 August 2011

Hosting files

Hi guys!

I have not been able to provide you with new resources for a very valid reason: I’m all out. Sad smile

But, what I do want to tell you about is a site that allows you to host files, and you can directly download these files without any waiting. Its as if you own your own hosting service.

http://kiwi6.com/ is by far the best hosting service for small individual files that I have seen in a long time. Please do take advantage of it to post good resources. You can post all types of files, but you have a maximum limit of 100 MB. There is no storage limit however! Smile

1 comments:

Ashik Imtiaze said...

Nowadays, i've seen that most of the books are being uploaded in megaupload, rapidshare, hotfile, filesonic and so on. But to have resume capability, we need to be premium members. So I suggest you all to grab all these premium accounts from here, and download them easily and without any interruptions. http://goo.gl/3NZYW
It was also a great help for me.

Post a Comment