Sunday 16 January 2011

The Scholastic Aptitude Test

Hi you guys!

It has been a long time since, I have actually posted, so I would like to tell you all, how happy I am to be posting again! Open-mouthed smile

Right now, I am studying for the SAT that is coming on the 22nd. Please pray for me and wish me luck!

As for now, I have seen that most Universities in America want students with strong Critical Reading and Math grades. So a score of 750+ on both the Math and Critical reading subjects should guarantee a good university.

One University’s requirements that I always want to compare to is the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

In truth, the SAT is actually not that challenging for people who have finished the IGCSE or O Levels. What is challenging is keeping your mind cool and addressing the critical reading questions with a cool mind. The Critical reading questions are what I find most challenging.

0 comments:

Post a Comment